Thank you for your interest in one of our listings. Please read and follow these instructions for preparing your offer on 57 Collins Street in Hyde Park.
The seller is looking for the most efficient closing terms. Offers with the least amount of contingencies will garner interest.
For example, if there is a mortgage, a tight contingency date. The seller would like to close in 30 days. The seller prefers the home be sold “as is”. The seller is not looking to make any repairs if you conduct a home inspection. The home inspection should be used as a tool for your own information.
Offers if any are due by 2:30 PM on Monday 12/18/2023
All offers should be made good until Tuesday, December 19th at 8:30 PM. We hope to have an answer to your offer on the evening of the 19th.
Please include the following in your initial offer package and please send as 1 PDF. I suggest naming the file with context to the deal. I.e. 57 Collins Offer
ALL OFFER PACKAGES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A page with your contact (agent) information
- Lead Paint Property Transfer (Agent & Buyer) Available @ www.RealtorMikeMahoney//57CollinsOffer
- Addendum to the offer to purchase Available @ www.RealtorMikeMahoney//57CollinsOffer
- No personal “love letters” aka Buyer Letters to the seller. No photos of buyers, their dogs, their kids, etc.
- Contingency form – if applicable
- An agency disclosure if you are an agent or using a buyer’s agent
- Addendum Available on MLS (paperclip)
- If there is a mortgage contingency: Pre-approval letter (must be good through your proposed closing date) If there is no mortgage contingency: Proof of funds or copy of escrow deposit binder check (with account number redacted)
- Signed copy of MLS
You can see all photos at www.57Collins.com
Data on 57 Collins Street in Hyde Park MA