Here are five romantic things to do for Valentine’s Day in the Neponset Valley area.
- Have a romantic dinner: Treat your significant to a romantic dinner at one of the many restaurants in the area. Some popular choices include Davios at Patriots Place, Basil in Medfield, Delfriscos in Westwood, Vico in Norwood Center , One Bistro in Norwood and another really popular one is The Colonel Blackinton Inn
- Visit a winery or brewery: Visit a local winery or brewery for a romantic tasting experience. Some popular brewery options include Station One in Foxboro, Shovel Town Brewery in Easton, Trillium Brewery in Canton, Castle Island Brewery in Norwood and Irish Brewing Boston
- Take a scenic walk: Take a walk through one of the many beautiful parks and gardens in the area, such as the Neponset River Greenway, Rocky Woods, Bird Park in East Walpole or the Blue Hills Reservation.
- Have a spa day: Treat yourself and your significant other to a relaxing spa day at one of the many spas in the area, such as Nicholas Christies in Medfield, or Essentials Day Spa in Walpole
- Watch a movie: Have a cozy movie night at home or catch a romantic film at one of the local theaters, such as Showcase Cinema de Lux or AMC Dine-In Framingham 16.
If you prefer to head into Boston, here is a great list from the Boston Globe with Activities Around Boston for Valentine’s Day
No matter what you choose to do, the most important thing is spending quality time with your significant other.