Well, it’s the start of school vacation week, and this may require parents to come up with some ideas to help pre-occupy the kiddos. One place you can always find a lot of free ideas would be Boston Central
- Visit the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: Learn about the historic events that took place in Boston during the American Revolution and participate in a reenactment of the Boston Tea Party.
- Explore the Freedom Trail: This 2.5-mile trail takes you through some of the most historic sites in Boston, including the Massachusetts State House, Paul Revere House, and the Old North Church.
- Go on behind the scenes tour of Fenway Park: If you’re a sports fan, you will love all the history of the beloved Boston Red Sox.
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts: View collections of art and artifacts from around the world, including works by Vincent van Gogh, John Singer Sargent, and Paul Cézanne.
- Walk through the Public Garden: Stroll through this beautiful park and see the famous Swan Boats and the bronze statue of George Washington.
- Check out Quincy Market: This historic marketplace has over 50 food stalls, shops, and pushcart vendors selling everything from fresh seafood to handmade crafts.
- Take a Harbor Cruise: Enjoy a scenic boat ride and see Boston’s skyline from the water, while learning about the city’s history and architecture.
- Visit the New England Aquarium: See a variety of marine animals, including penguins, sea turtles, and sharks.
And maybe, just what the doctor ordered…The best place to find cookies around the City of Boston.
These are just a few of the many great things to do in Boston this weekend. Have a great time exploring the city!