eXp Realty Just Announced that It will Be Trading on the NASDAQ
BELLINGHAM, WASH. — May 21, 2018 — eXp World Holdings (NASDAQ: EXPI), the holding company for eXp Realty, the largest single owned residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America, announced its common stock will commence trading today on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol “EXPI.”
“Today marks a special day in the history of eXp Realty. Our move to Nasdaq is a continuation of almost nine years of iterating around the long-term value proposition for real estate professionals. We are proud of our ability to be able to deliver on our promise to our agents, brokers, staff and shareholders who have believed in our vision over the years,” said eXp World Holdings CEO, Chairman and Founder Glenn Sanford. See more eXp Realty news here
Reasons Agents are Joining eXp Realty
Top 7 reason Agents Join eXp Realty in Boston.
- Incredible splits. The brokerage only receives $16,000 in commissions per year. The rest is yours to keep. You are paid 80% and once the company receives 16k, you go to 100%.
- Agents earn stock in the company. As you hit performance benchmarks, the company issues company stock awards.
- The company is publicly traded under the stock symbol expi.
- Monthly company revenue sharing for agents looking to develop passive income streams.
- The association fee is only $99.00
- The monthly fee for everything is only $50.00
- 16 Live lead generation, technology and business development classes per week.
- Access to support live from 8 AM to 8 PM est